1. Make the writing process simple and fun for every child.
- Numbers and arrows show proper stroke sequence and direction for each letter.
- Ruled lines on the template give visual guidelines for correct letter size and proportions.
- Guided pencil slots for each letter help children develop fine motor skills.
2. Guarantee success for the child who struggles to reproduce what he sees.
- With the guides, children automatically see, feel and practice correct letter shape and proportion while forming the contour of each letter.
- The templates eliminate the difficulty of visually transferring images in learning the writing process.
3. Teach proper starting and stopping points for each stroke.
- Each letter configuration is carefully designed to force the child to lift the pencil according to standard stroke sequence.
- School-Rite guides provide structural support where needed, while enabling the child to continue with the uninterrupted movement of the stroke.
With School-Rite, your child works independently. The guides make practice fun, so children of all ages use them again and again. Ideal for Early Learning, Special Needs, Left-handed Learners and Homeschool.
You can read more about School-Rite’s series of Handwriting Guides in FAQ
To find the right Guide for your child, please visit our Products Page.